Eyebrow tattoo :
- Eyebrow tattoo will most probably fade to a greenish tinge after some years.
- Looks unnatural within 10m line of sight.
- If shape is not designed accordingly to suit your face, your eyebrow will stay with you for 3-6 years. Corrective laser is possible but relatively expensive.
Eyebrow embroidery :
- A tiny needle is used that does not go as deep into skin so pain is minimized.
- It looks more natural.
- Color will fade to a natural hue as time goes by.
Firstly, our professional artists will draw your eyebrows using eyebrow pencil to find a shape that matches your face and eyes. You can request for the artist to change the shape according to your preference. Once you are happy with the shape, you will be led into another area for the embroidery.
At Efflorescence, we use plant extracts and it's natural so it should not have any negative effects on sensitive skin.
After an Eyebrow Embroidery session, some scabs will form, falling off naturally after a period of 1-2 weeks. The skin's reaction and recovery time will vary from person to person, therefore the touch-up sessions allow our artists to reassess and adjust the condition of your brows for a lasting effect.
Embroidered brows can last up 1-2 years, depending on how it's taken care of. Using skin care products that contains alcohol, or oily skin etc. might cause fading, but definitely not discoloration. During the first 2-3 weeks, there will be slight scabbing and it is important to not peel the scabs. Avoid contact with water, whitening lotions, or creams, and scrubbing your brows for the first week. Application of the anti-scar cream 3-5 times a day for the first week. All these tips will help make your brows embroidery last longer.